Caramel Chocolate Pecan Pie
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pastry shell
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces dairy sour cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- Unsweetened cocoa powder, optional
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sprinkle pecans evenly in unbaked pastry shell.
- Sprinkle with chocolate
pieces and drizzle with caramel topping. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, sugar
and vanilla extract. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add eggs, beating on low speed just until combined. Pour over caramel
topping in crust.
- Bake 45 minutes or until center appears set.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Sift cocoa powder over pie, if desired.
Makes 8 to 10 servings
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 7, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut Pie Recipes