Chocolate Mocha Macadamia Pie
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 (6 ounce) Ready Crust Shortbread Pie Crust
- In a mixing bowl, beat brown sugar, corn syrup, coffee, butter, eggs and cinnamon until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate morsels and macadamia nuts. Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes or until set.
- Cool on wire rack.
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 166 Calories; 7g Fat
(38.8% calories from fat); 2g Protein; 24g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary
Fiber; 86mg Cholesterol; 101mg Sodium
Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Fat; 1 1/2
Source: Taste of Home Cooking School - Fall 2000