Decadent Triple Layer Mud Pie
- 3 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup canned sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) OREO Pie Crust
- 1/2 cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans, toasted
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (4-serving size) boxes JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 (8 ounce) container COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- Mix chocolate and condensed milk until well blended. Pour into crust; sprinkle with pecans.
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.)
- Spoon 1 1/2 cups of the pudding over pecans in crust.
- Add half of the whipped topping to remaining pudding; stir with wire whisk until well blended.
- Spread over pudding layer in crust; top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.