Macadamia Nut Pie
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts, plus additional for garnish (optional)
- 9-inch Graham
- Beat cream cheese with powdered sugar until smooth; fold in whipped
cream, then 1 cup macadamia nuts.
- Pour into pie shell.
for 4 hours.
- Garnish with additional nuts, if desired.
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 10/28/2001 9:06 am.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.