Macadamia Nut Pie
- 1 (9-inch) pie shell, unbaked
- 3 large or 4 small eggs
- 2/3 cup minus 1 tablespoon
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 cups chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Prepare unbaked pie shell.
- Beat eggs with sugar together.
- Add corn syrup and next 3 ingredients.
- Pour into pie shell and bake on bottom rack of oven at 325 degrees F
for about 50 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream, if desired.
May be prepared a day ahead.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.