Macadamia Nut Pie
Macadamia Nut Pie may be prepared a day ahead, and it freezes well after baking.
- 1 (9-inch) pie shell, unbaked
- 3 large or 4 small eggs
- 2/3 cup minus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Prepare unbaked pie shell.
- Beat eggs with sugar together.
- Add corn syrup and next 3 ingredients. Blend well.
- Pour into pie shell and bake on bottom rack of oven at 325 degrees F for about 50 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream, if desired.