No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared (9-inch) deep-dish Graham cracker or chocolate-flavored pie crust
- Whipped topping (optional)
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- Chopped peanuts (optional)
- Candy bar, chopped up (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In large bowl, beat together cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar.
- Mix in peanut butter and milk. Beat until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into pie shell; cover and freeze until firm.
- If desired, pipe extra whipped topping on top of pie then drizzle with chocolate
syrup and top with chopped peanuts and candy bar pieces.
Submitted by Amy Thompson, Donalsonville, Ga.
Photograph courtesy of The Peanut Institute.
Recipe used with permission from the Georgia Peanut Commission.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut Pie Recipes