- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup dark Karo syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- Mix peanut butter with eggs and Karo until well blended.
- Blend in
sugar, butter and vanilla extract.
- Pour into pie shell and bake
for 10 minutes at 450 degrees F.
- Lower temperature to 325 degrees F and bake 35 minutes longer.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.