- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup dark Karo syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix peanut butter with eggs and Karo until well blended.
- Blend in
sugar, butter and vanilla extract.
- Pour into pie shell and bake
for 10 minutes at 450 degrees F.
- Lower temperature to 325 degrees F and bake 35 minutes longer.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut Pie Recipes