Pudding Pecan Pie
- 1 large box regular vanilla pudding (not instant)
- 1 cup light or dark corn syrup
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell
- Whipped cream
- Stir pudding mix into syrup. Mix until well blended.
- Stir in evaporated
milk and egg.
- Mix in pecans.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 45 minutes
or until top is firm and just begins to crack.
- Cool for 3 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.