Pudding Pecan Pie
- 1 large box regular vanilla pudding (not instant)
- 1 cup light or dark corn syrup
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell
- Whipped cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Stir pudding mix into syrup. Mix until well blended.
- Stir in evaporated
milk and egg.
- Mix in pecans.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 45 minutes
or until top is firm and just begins to crack.
- Cool for 3 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut Pie Recipes