- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Melt butter, then let cool.
- Mix eggs, sugar, flour and vanilla extract.
- Mix in cooled butter.
- Fold in chips and nuts.
- Pour into pie shell
and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Cool before serving. May refrigerate to cool.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut Pie Recipes