Ritzy Pecan Pie
- 1 1/4 cups crushed Ritz crackers
- 1 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Saving 1/4 cup of pecans for top, mix Ritz and pecans together.
- Beat eggs until almost stiff.
- Sift together baking powder and sugar.
- Add crackers and pecans.
- Fold in eggs all at once, then add vanilla extract.
- Pour into a greased pie pie plate and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Cool and top with whipped cream and reserved 1/4 cup chopped pecans.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut Pie Recipes