- 1 1/4 cups granulated or brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafers or Graham
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 7 egg whites, unbeaten
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pastry shell
- 1 sliced banana
- Whipped cream
- Combine first seven ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Stir until
- Pour into pie shell and bake at 375 degrees F for
35 minutes or until filling is set.
- To serve, top each slice with a dollop of whipped cream and a slice
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.