Sweet Potato Pecan Pie
- 2 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 unbaked pie shell
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix potatoes, sugars, spices, salt and extract.
- Add eggs. Combine thoroughly.
- Stir in pecans and pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 45 minutes, then reduce temperature
to 325 degrees F and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut Pie Recipes