Triple-Layer Pistachio Pie
How is it possible for a triple-layer pistachio pie to be easy? By using a ready-made
chocolate cookie crust, instant pudding and whipped topping.
- 2 ounces BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed
- 1 (6 ounce) OREO Pie Crust
- 3/4 cup chopped pistachios, toasted, divided
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages JELL-O Pistachio Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 3/4 cups cold
- 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- Mix chocolate and condensed milk until blended; spread onto bottom of crust.
- Sprinkle with half the nuts.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat pudding mixes and 2% milk with whisk 2 minutes. (Pudding will be thick.)
- Spread 1 1/2 cups over chocolate layer in crust.
- Stir half the COOL WHIP into remaining pudding; spread over pudding layer in
- Top with remaining COOL WHIP and nuts.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
Prep Time 15 min.
Total Time 3 hr. 15 min.
Reprinted with permission from
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.