Walnut Fudge Pie
This moist, dense walnut fudge pie is a chocolate lover's dream.
- 1 unbaked (4-cup volume) 9-inch deep dish pie shell
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ®
TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ®
CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine morsels, evaporated milk and butter in small, heavy-duty saucepan. Cook
over low heat, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat;
- Beat eggs, sugar, flour and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until combined.
- Gradually beat in chocolate mixture.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until set and top
is firm (inside will be moist).
- Cool on wire rack.
10 min. prep
45 min. total
Nutrition Information: Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe Servings Per Recipe:
12 Amount Per Serving Calories: 320 Calories from Fat: 160 Total Fat: 17g (27% of
DV) Saturated Fat: 6g (31% of DV) Cholesterol: 45mg (15% of DV) Sodium: 90mg (4%
of DV) Carbohydrates: 38g (13% of DV) Dietary Fiber: 2g (6% of DV) Sugars: 25g Protein:
Vitamin A: 2% of DV Vitamin C: 0% of DV Calcium: 4% of DV Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestle and meals.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Nut Pie Recipes