Asparagus Tomato Quiche
- 1 (10-inch) pie shell, partially baked
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
1/2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups grated Swiss cheese
- 10 fresh asparagus spears,
washed and trimmed
- 1 medium tomato, sliced into 4 (1/4-inch) slices
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat eggs with next 4 ingredients; stir in cheese.
- Saving 6 asparagus spears for the top, chop the rest into 1-inch lengths; lay
on bottom of pie shell.
- Pour in liquid.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and quickly arrange tomato and asparagus on top in a wagon wheel
pattern; bake another 20 to 30 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.