Broccoli, Crab and Cheddar Quiche
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 (4 1/4 to
6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded
sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prick unbaked pie shell with fork; bake 7 minutes.
- Remove pie shell from oven;
place broccoli and crabmeat evenly in bottom of pie shell.
- Cover broccoli and crabmeat
- In small bowl, beat eggs well; stir in cream, salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture
slowly into center of pie shell so mixture spreads evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees F
for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
Makes 6 servings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.