Buddig Reuben Quiche
- 1 (4 ounce) package Buddig Sliced Corned Beef or Pastrami
- 1 cup sauerkraut,
- 1 Pet-Ritz Deep Dish Pie Crust Shell
- 1 cup (4 ounce) Swiss cheese,
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- Heat oven and cookie sheet to 425 degrees F.
- Cut Buddig Corned Beef or Pastrami into 1/2-inch squares.
- Squeeze excess moisture
- Line pie crust with sauerkraut, meat and cheese.
- Beat together eggs and milk.
Pour over meat mixture.
- Bake on preheated cookie sheet 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees F and continue baking an additional 40
to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.