Buddig Reuben Quiche
- 1 (4 ounce) package Buddig Sliced Corned Beef or Pastrami
- 1 cup sauerkraut,
- 1 Pet-Ritz Deep Dish Pie Crust Shell
- 1 cup (4 ounce) Swiss cheese,
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- Heat oven and cookie sheet to 425 degrees F.
- Cut Buddig Corned Beef or Pastrami into 1/2-inch squares.
- Squeeze excess moisture
- Line pie crust with sauerkraut, meat and cheese.
- Beat together eggs and milk.
Pour over meat mixture.
- Bake on preheated cookie sheet 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees F and continue baking an additional 40
to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.