- 2 (8 count) packages crescent roll refrigerated dough
- 1 pound bacon, cooked
crisp and crumbled
- 1 can French fried onions
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 (14 ounce)
can cream-style corn
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 3 cups
shredded Cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with cooking spray. Line the pan with the crescent dough
going all the way up the sides. Make sure to press the perforations closed.
the dough with crumbled bacon and onion.
- Mix remaining ingredients. Pour into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40
minutes, or until the center is set. On humid days, it may take longer to bake.
If the edges of the crust start to brown too quickly, cover with foil.
- Let rest
15 to 20 minutes before serving.
These can be made into mini quiches. Just line greased muffin tins with
the dough, fill, and bake 15 minutes or until set.