- 2 (8 count) packages crescent roll refrigerated dough
- 1 pound bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 can French fried onions
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with cooking spray. Line the pan with the crescent dough going all the way up the sides. Make sure to press the perforations closed.
- Sprinkle the dough with crumbled bacon and onion.
- Mix remaining ingredients. Pour into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the center is set. On humid days, it may take longer to bake. If the edges of the crust start to brown too quickly, cover with foil.
- Let rest for 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
These can be made into mini quiches. Just line greased muffin tins with the dough, fill, and bake for 15 minutes or until set.