Chicken Enchilada Quiche
Favorite Mexican flavors are baked into an easy Chicken Enchilada Quiche.
Prep: 15 min | Bake: 65 min | Yield: 8 servings
- 1 Pillsbury® Refrigerated Pie Crust (from 15-ounce box), softened as directed on box
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Half-and-Half or milk
- 1 (12.5 ounce) can chunk chicken breast in water, drained (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups broken tortilla chips
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup Old El Paso® Chopped Green Chiles
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste, if desired
- Sour cream, if desired
- Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky Salsa, if desired
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place pie crust in a 9 or 9 1/2 inch glass deep-dish pie pan as directed on box for one-crust filled pie.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs with wire whisk until blended. Beat in Half-and-Half.
- Stir in chicken, chips, both cheeses, 1 cup salsa, the green chiles and salt.
- Pour into pie crust-lined pan. Sprinkle pepper over top of filling.
- Bake for 55 to 65 minutes or until crust is light golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Cut into wedges.
- Serve with sour cream and/or salsa.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: American Dairy Association
Jessica Barton, Eugene, Oregon, America's Greatest Cheese Recipe Award Winner 41st Pillsbury Bake-Off® Contest, 2004