Chicken Enchilada Quiche
Favorite Mexican flavors are baked into an easy quiche.
- 1 Pillsbury® Refrigerated Pie Crust (from 15-ounce box),
softened as directed on box
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half or milk
- 1 can (12.5 ounces) chunk chicken breast in water, drained (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups broken tortilla chips
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup Old El Paso® Chopped Green Chiles
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste, if desired
- Sour cream, if desired
- Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky Salsa, if desired
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place pie crust in 9- or 9 1/2-inch glass deep-dish pie pan as directed on box
for one-crust filled pie.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs with wire whisk until blended. Beat in half-and-half.
- Stir in chicken, chips, both cheeses, 1 cup salsa, the green chiles and salt.
- Pour into pie crust-lined pan. Sprinkle pepper over top of filling.
- Bake for 55 to 65 minutes or until crust is light golden brown and knife inserted
in center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Cut into wedges.
- Serve with sour cream and/or salsa.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 55-65 mins
Jessica Barton, Eugene, Oregon, America's Greatest Cheese Recipe Award
Winner 41st Pillsbury Bake-Off® Contest, 2004
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
American Dairy Association.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.