- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated quick crescent dinner rolls
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded
or chopped zucchini*
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Crust: Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place dough in ungreased 9-inch pie pan
or quiche pan, pressing pieces together to form a crust.
- Sauté mushrooms and zucchini; cool mixture.
- Combine egg, milk, salt and Worcestershire sauce.
- Stir in cheese.
- Spread cooled
mushroom/zucchini mixture over bottom of unbaked crust. Pour egg mixture into crust.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until set (40 to 45 minutes for quiche pan).
- Allow to
cool approximately 5 minutes before serving.
This may be baked ahead of time, refrigerated, then reheated.
* Substitute 1 package frozen spinach, cooked and drained, for the mushrooms
and zucchini, or create your own.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.