Crescent Quiche may be baked ahead of time, refrigerated, then reheated.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated quick crescent dinner rolls
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms*
- 1 cup shredded or chopped zucchini*
* Substitute 1 package frozen spinach, cooked and drained, for the mushrooms
and zucchini, or create your own.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Crust: Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place dough in ungreased 9-inch pie pan or quiche pan, pressing pieces together to form a crust.
- Sauté mushrooms and zucchini; cool mixture.
- Combine egg, milk, salt and Worcestershire sauce.
- Stir in cheese.
- Spread cooled mushroom/zucchini mixture over bottom of unbaked crust. Pour egg mixture into crust.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until set (40 to 45 minutes for quiche pan).
- Allow to cool approximately 5 minutes before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.