Ham, Pineapple and Cheddar Quiche
Looking for a classic French breakfast using Bisquick® mix? Then check out this
cheesy ham and pineapple quiche that’s baked to perfection.
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/4
cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (6 ounces)
- 3/4 cup finely chopped cooked ham (4 ounces)
- 3 medium green onions, sliced (3
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits in juice, well drained
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, cut butter into Bisquick mix, using pastry blender (or pulling
2 table knives through ingredients in opposite directions), until crumbly. Add boiling
water; stir vigorously until soft dough forms.
- Press dough on bottom and up side of pie plate, using fingers dipped in Bisquick
mix, forming edge on rim of pie plate.
- Sprinkle cheese, ham, onions and pineapple in crust.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs, half-and-half and pepper until blended. Pour into
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Prep time 20 Min
Total time 1 Hr 15 Min
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving (1 Serving) Calories 390 (Calories from
Fat 240), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 14g, Trans Fat 1 1/2g), Cholesterol 175mg;
Sodium 850mg; Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 6g), Protein 18g
Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15.00%; Vitamin C 2.00%; Calcium 25.00%;
Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 3 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Reprinted with permission from