Hungry Man's Quiche
Yield: 1 (10 inch) deep-dish quiche
- 1 (10 inch) deep-dish pastry crust
- 3 small potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 1/4 cup cubed ham (1/4 inch cubes)
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place pastry crust in a 10 inch dish, crimp edges and prick bottom in several places.
- Bake crust for 15 minutes, then remove from oven.
- Increase oven temperature to 375 degrees F.
- Layer potatoes, ham, and cheese into crust.
- Beat eggs and milk together and pour into crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees F.
- Lower heat to 350 degrees F and bake for an additional 10 minutes.