Hungry Man's Quiche
- 1 (10-inch) deep-dish pastry crust
- 3 small potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 1/4 cup cubed ham (1/4-inch cubes)
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 5 eggs
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place pastry crust in 10-inch dish, crimp edges, and prick bottom in several
- Bake crust for 15 minutes, then remove from oven.
- Increase oven temperature
to 375 degrees F.
- Layer potatoes, ham, and cheese into crust.
- Beat eggs and milk together and pour into crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees
- Lower heat to 350 degrees F and bake for additional 10 minutes.
Yield: 1 (10-inch) deep-dish quiche
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.