- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 16 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped jalapenos
- Beat eggs for 3 minutes.
- Combine and mix well with eggs the flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add to mixture the shredded Monterey Jack cheese, cottage cheese and chopped jalapenos. Pour into greased 9 x 13 inch dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Posted by Lorraine38 at Recipe Goldmine 9:36:15pm 9/28/02.