Lindsay Quiche & Tell
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1/4 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
pound Swiss cheese, shredded (2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons sliced scallions
- 1 (6 ounce)
can Lindsay Large Pitted, Ripe Olives, drained
- 1 pastry-lined 9-inch pie plate
or quiche dish (unbaked)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat cream and buttermilk; whisk in eggs and seasonings.
- Stir in cheese, bacon,
onions and Lindsay Olives. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until
custard is set and golden.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
Makes 6 servings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.