Lindsay Quiche & Tell
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1/4 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 pound Swiss cheese, shredded (2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons sliced scallions
- 1 (6 ounce) can Lindsay Large Pitted, Ripe Olives, drained
- 1 pastry-lined 9 inch pie plate or quiche dish (unbaked)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat cream and buttermilk; whisk in eggs and seasonings.
- Stir in cheese, bacon, onions and Lindsay Olives. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until custard is set and golden.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.