- 4 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 4 ounces jack cheese with peppers, sliced
teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cup milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
(3 ounce) can French fried onions
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- Press one flour tortilla in each of four casseroles; top with cheese slices and
about 3/4 of the onion rings.
- In saucepan, heat milk to almost boiling.
- Gradually add hot milk to eggs, blending
well; stir in salt, chili powder and mustard.
- Divide egg mixture between casseroles.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 23 minutes.
- Top with remaining onions and bake for 5 minutes
- Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving.
Makes 4 individual casseroles.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.