Cherry Brandy Pie
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed chocolate wafers
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1/3 cup cherry brandy
- 2 tablespoons chopped maraschino cherries
- 2 1/2 cups whipping cream, divided
- 1 tablespoon maraschino cherry juice
- Combine crushed wafers and butter. Press mixture firmly onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Combine Marshmallow Creme and brandy; beat until smooth with rotary beater.
- Fold in chopped cherries.
- Whip 2 cups of the cream until soft peaks form; fold into marshmallow mixture. Turn into crust.
- Whip remaining cream and cherry juice; dollop or pipe atop pie. If desired, garnish with whole maraschino cherries.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.