- 6 sheets phyllo dough
- Butter-flavored nonstick spray
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup vanilla pudding (regular, not instant)
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup cherry pie filling*
- Sliced almonds (garnish)
* May use raspberry, if desired.
- Place one phyllo sheet on a piece of wax paper. Mist with nonstick spray. Top
with a second phyllo sheet and mist. Repeat layering with remaining sheets. Sprinkle
sugar on top of last sheet. Cut stacked phyllo into 8 squares (each about 4 inches
square). Carefully push each phyllo square into a muffin cup.
- Bake at 325 degrees F until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove phyllo cups from pan.
- Combine pudding, 1 tablespoon almonds and almond extract.
- Divide pudding mixture among phyllo cups.
- Top each with 2 tablespoons pie filling.
- Garnish with sliced almonds.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.