Mini Cherry Tarts
- 1 (8 ounce) tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup canned cherry pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease miniature muffin cups.
- Place crescent dough on a lightly floured surface; seal seams and perforations. Cut into 2-inch circles. Place in prepared muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Place about 1/2 teaspoon in each cup.
- Combine pie filling and almond extract; place about 2 teaspoons in each cup.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
Yield: 2 dozen
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.