Chicken Ranch Pizza 2
- 1 (28 ounce) sourdough dough ball (or enough dough for a 16-inch pizza)
- 3 ounces chopped garlic mixed with 2 ounces olive oil
- 3 ounces ranch-style salad dressing
- 2 cups Wisconsin mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Wisconsin mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup yellow onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled, cooked bacon
- 1 cup cooked chicken strips, diced
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- Hand-form dough to a 16-inch round, and let rise to twice its size. Roll edges
to make a crust and spread with garlic/olive oil mixture.
- Top with ranch dressing, 1 cup mozzarella and 1/2 cup cheddar.
- Layer onions, bacon, chicken and tomatoes on top, and sprinkle with remaining
- Bake for 10 minutes in a conveyor oven at 420 degrees F.
Yield: 6 servings
By Chef Dodie Leroux
Recipe and photo credit: Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin