Like Taco Bell? You'll love these pizzas. There is no "limited time offer" on this mouthwatering Mexican Pizza recipe! Enjoy every flavorful bite any time you want with these homemade Mexican Pizzas.
Prep: 35 min | Bake: 10 min | Yield: 5 servings, 2 pizzas each
- 10 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- Pam® Avocado Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound ground beef (80% lean)
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained, divided
- 1 (1.25 ounce) packet 30% less sodium taco seasoning mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) can Rosarita® Original Refried Beans
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Colby and Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup enchilada sauce
- 1 large ripe tomato, diced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Heat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Warm a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Lightly coat both sides of a tortilla with avocado oil spray and cook in the pan until crispy, about 45 seconds on each side. Place on a baking sheet in oven to keep warm. Repeat for remaining tortillas.
- Cook ground beef in skillet over medium heat until crumbled and browned, about 8 minutes; drain.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of drained tomatoes. Pour remaining tomatoes, taco seasoning and water into skillet with beef. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Pour beans into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute to soften for spreading.
- Assembling pizzas: Remove tortillas from oven. Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees F. On a cool baking sheet, place a tortilla, spread 1/2 cup of beans and top with 1/2 cup of beef. Stack an additional tortilla and top with 2 tablespoons of enchilada sauce, and 1/2 cup of cheese. Repeat for the remaining ingredients.
- Bake in batches for 5 to 10 minutes, until cheese is melted. Top with tomatoes and green onions.
- Slice Mexican Pizzas and serve.
Calcium543mg 54% DV Carbohydrate 67g 22% DV Cholesterol 104mg 35% DV Total Fat 36g 55% DV Iron 6mg 34% DV Calories 795 kcal 40% DV Sodium 2113mg 88% DV Protein 40g 80% DV Saturated Fat 16g 79% DV Sugars 9g 1% DV Dietary Fiber 7g 28% DV Vitamin C 1mg 2% DV Vitamin A 1394 iu 28% DV