Thanksgiving Leftovers Pizza
Pile all of the holiday leftovers on a pizza for a delicious family meal.
- 9 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 cup stuffing
- 1 cup bite size turkey pieces
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Gravy and cranberry sauce, if desired
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls and roll into a 13-inch circle. Place dough on a sprayed
12-inch pizza pan. Poke with a fork several times to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread crust with mashed potatoes. Add crumbles of
stuffing and turkey pieces evenly on top of potatoes. Top with cheeses and return to oven until cheese melts, about
- Serve with warm gravy drizzled over the top and garnished with cranberry
sauce, if desired.
Prep: 20 min | Bake: 13-20 min | Servings: 8
Recipe and photo used with permission from: