Lemon Meringue Popcorn
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel, freshly grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1 cup miniature
- 4 tablespoons popcorn
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons granulated
- Measure and mix the lemon peel, lemon juice, sugar, salt and marshmallows in
a small bowl. Have this mixture ready next to popper.
- Have bowl ready to put popcorn
- Put oil, popcorn and sugar into the popper. Fasten the lid securely and hold
hot pad with left hand over steam vent while stirring with the right hand. Use high
heat. Popping should start in about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat when popping almost
- Quickly open lid and pour mixture over hot popcorn; then close lid and continue
stirring (no heat) until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into large bowl, tapping bottom
of pan with hot pad to remove all the popcorn and syrup. Finish stirring with large
- Cool and store in airtight container.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes