Milk Chocolate Popcorn
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 1 (12 ounce) can salted peanuts
- 2 cups milk chocolate
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In greased, large roasting pan, combine popcorn and peanuts; set aside.
- In large heavy-gauge saucepan, combine milk chocolate chips, corn syrup and butter.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Pour chocolate mixture over popcorn mixture; toss to coat well.
- Bake for 45 minutes,
stirring mixture every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven; stir every 10 minutes until slightly cooled. Cool completely.
- Store in airtight containers.