Millie's Caramel Corn
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup butter (do not substitute)
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup corn
syrup (I use white)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon
- 6 quarts popcorn (I use 2 bags of micro)
- Melt butter. Stir in sugar, syrup, and salt. Bring to boil, stirring. Boil
minutes without stirring.
- Add vanilla extract and baking soda (will foam up.) Pour over corn and bake at
250 degrees F for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Pour out on large cookie sheet to cool.
Submitted to recipegoldmine.com by Millie.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes