M&M Peanut Butter Popcorn
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup plain M&M's
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup light
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Put popcorn and candies into large bowl.
- Grease the sides of a medium-size pan with the butter.
- Put sugar, honey and corn
syrup in a pan. Set the pan over medium heat. Bring to a full rolling boil. Stir
sugar mixture carefully with a large wooden spoon for 3 minutes, then remove pan
- Add peanut butter and vanilla extract to hot syrup, being careful not
to let syrup splatter. Stir with a wooden spoon until peanut butter is melted and
- Pour peanut butter mixture over popcorn and candies. Mix with 2 large spoons
until popcorn is completely coated.
- Spoon onto a large pan and spread.
- Let cool.
- Break into bite-size pieces.