Nutty Orange Popcorn
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- 1 cup peanuts or cashews
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon orange peel, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup raisins
- In a large baking pan, combine the popcorn and nuts.
- Combine butter, honey, orange peel and nutmeg. Pour over popcorn and toss well.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Stir in raisins,
and allow to cool.
- Break into pieces to serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Popcorn Recipes