Amish Country Strawberry Pie
- 1 baked 9-inch pie shell
- 1 tablespoon confectioners sugar
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/2 quarts whole strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons white Karo syrup
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons dry strawberry gelatin
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- Beat cream cheese with sugar. Spread carefully over bottom of baked pie shell.
- Arrange berries in shell.
- Cook all remaining ingredients except the gelatin powder over medium heat until
- Add gelatin powder.
- Cool before pouring over berries.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.