Amish Pot Pie
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1 egg
- Ham, beef or chicken
- Meat broth
- Mix together flour, salt, baking powder and shortening until crumbly.
- Put egg in cup; fill cup to 1/2 cup with milk. Add to dry ingredients. Mix as
for pie dough and roll out thin.
- Cut dough into small squares and add to ham, beef
or chicken broth. Bring broth to boil; reduce heat and cook over low heat until
- Add cubed potatoes and meat which was cooked to obtain broth.