Amish Ship Wreck
- 1 pound ground beef
- Kidney beans
- 1/2 cup leftover cooked rice
- Potatoes, sliced (partially cooked or raw
- Onion, sliced (optional)
- 1 large can tomato sauce
- Brown beef.
- Layer in casserole the browned meat, sliced potatoes, kidney beans
and onion rings, if desired.
- Repeat with a second layer.
- Sprinkle with the rice and pour on tomato sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees F about 1 hour.
Serves 8 to 10
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes