- 5 or 6 apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 unbeaten egg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Place apples in a deep dish pie pan.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix topping ingredients with the exception of the cinnamon with a fork until
- Sprinkle topping over apples.
- Drizzle melted butter over topping.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 40 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Amish Recipes