- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- Pinch of salt
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sour cream
- Filling: Have cream cheese at room temperature.
- Put all filling ingredients in mixer bowl; beat thoroughly.
- Bake in a pie plate very lightly greased with vegetable oil for
30 minutes at 325 degrees F (350 degrees F if using tin or aluminum).
- Cool for 20 minutes.
- Topping: Mix ingredients and pour over top and return to oven and bake 10 minutes.
- Let cool, then refrigerate.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.