- 8 ounces noodles, cooked
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 cups chicken broth (can used canned)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt margarine, then add flour and stir until smooth.
- Gradually add milk and
broth, then seasonings and mushrooms.
- Combine chicken, cooked noodles and prepared
- Put into an ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.