- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- Instant chocolate pudding (or flavor desired)
- Crust: Melt butter, add flour and pecans.
- Spread mixture in bottom of 8 1/2 x
14 inch cake pan.
- Prepare pudding according to directions on box.
- Mix cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and Cool Whip until blended well.
- Bake crust at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes. Let cool.
- Layer mixtures on crust. First cream cheese mixture, then chocolate pudding.
- Top with Cool Whip, and sprinkle chopped pecans over Cool Whip.