- 4 cups peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons tapioca
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter or margarine; melted
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Pie: Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix together gently, peaches, sugar, salt and tapioca. Let blend for 5 minutes
before spooning into pie shell.
- Crumbs: Mix ingredients well and sprinkle over pie shell.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.