Shaker Pumpkin Loaves
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease 3 loaf pans.
- Cream butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, until light and fluffy, then beat in
- In separate bowl, sift dry ingredients together.
- Beat dry into wet ingredients until they are blended well.
- Divide batter among prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.