Shaker Strawberry Summer Pudding
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 loaf white bread, sliced
- 1 quart ripe strawberries
- 3/4 to 1 cup sugar (depending on the sweetness of the berries)
- Line a 9-inch square pan with aluminum foil or wax paper.
- Remove the crust from the bread.
- Mash and sweeten strawberries.
- Place the bread slices slices on the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Spoon strawberries over the bread and alternate berries and bread until
pan is filled. Cover with wax paper slightly smaller than the pan. Chill at
least 8 hours or overnight.
- To serve, invert on a platter. Top with whipped cream. Scatter fresh
berries on top and around edge.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Shaker Recipes