- 2 cups water
- 1 cup rice
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- Salt, to taste (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Pour water into a casserole dish, then add rice.
- Salt to taste; slice butter
or margarine on top. Cover.
- Bake at 300 degrees F until water is absorbed and rice
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Rice Recipes