- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 envelope Lipton onion soup mix
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and sauté rice until golden.
- Add soup mix, water and soy sauce. Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- Make a hollow in center of rice and quickly stir eggs into it until set, then mix with
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Rice Recipes