As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- Mix cooked rice, pineapple, cherries, nuts and marshmallows.
- Chill milk in ice
cube tray until soft crystals form around tray edges, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Whip milk until stiff; add lemon juice and confectioners' sugar. Fold into rice
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Rice Recipes