Rusty's Cilantro Lime Rice
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 teaspoon margarine (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine rice, margarine, garlic, lime peel, pepper and broth in 2- to 3 quart
saucepan. Bring to a boil; stir once or twice.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15
minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in cilantro.
Microwave Instructions: Combine rice, margarine, garlic, lime peel, pepper and
broth in 2- to 3-quart micro-proof baking dish. Cover and cook on HIGH 5 minutes.
Reduce setting to MEDIUM and cook 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid
is absorbed. Stir in cilantro.
Posted by LladyRusty at recipegoldmine.com.