Rusty's Cilantro Lime Rice
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 teaspoon margarine (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine rice, margarine, garlic, lime peel, pepper and broth in 2- to 3 quart
saucepan. Bring to a boil; stir once or twice.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15
minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in cilantro.
Microwave Instructions: Combine rice, margarine, garlic, lime peel, pepper and
broth in 2- to 3-quart micro-proof baking dish. Cover and cook on HIGH 5 minutes.
Reduce setting to MEDIUM and cook 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid
is absorbed. Stir in cilantro.
Posted by LladyRusty at recipegoldmine.com.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.